We are delighted to announce that we have secured accreditation on a further national framework! Public Sector clients can now commission us directly through the Crown Commercial Services Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework. This is in addition to the Bloom, consultancy+ and G-Cloud frameworks we secured earlier in the year!
Our Managing Director Lucy Trueman says, “We are delighted to join another national framework and offer more ways which our public sector clients can engage with us. It is great to partner up with the Crown Commercial Service to allow easy access to our products and services”.
If you need some support in driving change you can commission us on the framework to work with you as a delivery partner through:
- Project delivery – our expert project managers can become embedded in your organisation to deliver change projects on your behalf
- Change management planning – working with you to really understand your change journey, map out its impact and produce practical action plans.
- Change readiness assessment surveys and reports to support you to understand how you can better prepare for the future.
- Running co-design workshops for staff, service users and stakeholders
- Project health checks to get your documents in order, producing timelines, detailed plans and conducting an initial risk assessment
- Project management, change management and leadership training.