Benefits of an Independent Evaluation and Lessons Learned
Independent Partner and Sector Specialism
- Evaluating outcomes through the lens of an independent partner provides objective input for a holistic viewpoint.
- It is advantageous in demonstrating to residents and other parties that it has had a gold stamp of approval.
- It also helps the democratic scrutiny processes.
- It gets to the root of what is working and what is not working.
- It highlights the project’s strengths, creating solid foundations for developing sustainable ideas.
- Gaining Insight through a collaborative evaluation helps to get real clarity for what needs to be done.
- Clarity keeps the focus and drive on track and enables team members to work together more efficiently.
- Project managing with the insight of an evaluation reduces stress and reshapes belief that things can be done.
- It helps to shake off worry of failure and damage to morale, because everything has been considered, reviewed and planned for.
Cost effective in long-term
- Hiring consultants can be a controversial move for local authorities and is subject to greater scrutiny than internal management.
- Our evaluations look at sustainability, value for money and a framework for understanding where you benefit from short-term support, helping you to make efficient, economic, and effective decisions for your projects.
- It measures outcomes to understand what is working and why.
- Understanding the impact enables organisations to set future sustainable goals.
- Independent evaluations set objective ideas for sustainability.
- An honest independent partner, will capture your transformation journey, highlight its success and take you forward to the next stage in development.
- It equips you with the skill and capacity to take you beyond review and on to sustainable development.
Why Trueman Change?
- We are committed to getting it right because we genuinely care about public sector service improvements.
- We understand the barriers that project managing additional service improvements, alongside other day-to day challenges can bring, and we can help you address these barriers.
- We provide services that suit your needs, with an experienced team that understands the public sector.
- How we manage your project depends on your needs, and there are many permutations as to how we can support your sustainable development.
- After carrying out valuable evaluations, we are often asked to implement further project management, change management services, or for further training to assist and develop internal capabilities. Every development offer is tailored to your needs.