Do you have a passion for the public sector?
Would you like to challenge yourself juggling different projects and getting experience from different organisations?
We are always interested to hear from people who are keen to work with us!
Read more about us and see what vacancies we currently have available.
Trueman Change was established in 2014 and has been slowly building up a client base around the UK. We are a small business who offers a bespoke change/transformation management service to the public sector. Our experience is currently mainly with Local Authorities. We are an exciting new company looking to grow, and we want to attract people who want to grow with us. We have invested in a development programme to help skill up our staff, because we believe our people are our greatest asset.
Our style is to drive change and transformation from within our client organisations, and to coach and mentor their staff to ensure that change is sustainable. We use project and programme management techniques, but we are not restricted by them. What sets us apart from other project/programme managers is our creativity, our flexibility and our passion for people not process.
Working with us will give you experience of working in different organisations, in a variety of change programmes, and we will challenge you to develop your skills to be the best you can. You will be supported by your colleagues, have access to coaching, mentoring and training materials, and have the freedom to grow and develop. In return for this we want you to build excellent relationships with our clients, deliver change with them, represent our brand and help us to grow our business.
We have a project and programme management career path and training scheme within the business so you can develop with us:
We are driven by our values. Yeah, lots of companies say that, but we really are! So we’re looking for people who share the same values as us. When recruiting, we ask “do we share values” before we ask “do you have the skills we need”. Our values are:
Get it done – no time for procrastination here, we commit to action and we deliver!
Get it right – our work has integrity, we don’t fluff it, we can stand by what we do.
Make it better – we specialise in change, so we are always, always striving to make things better and make a difference.
Make friends – our success so far is down to our ability to make friends and build trust. We act with our client’s best interests at heart.
Be your best – our most important value. We strive to grow, learn and develop all the time, it’s a hunger within us. Members of the Trueman Change team take responsibility for their own development and bring their best to the table.
What you can expect:
We’re a small growing business and we value our team. If you’re thinking of joining us from a larger organisation, you might find it’s quite different! Here’s what you can expect:
- At Trueman Change, work is about achieving outcomes, not clock watching. It’s a set of goals not a place. During COVID we have successfully transitioned to 100% home working. We don’t yet know what the future workplace looks like, but we know it will be flexible, agile and based on outcomes not place.
- If you are doing face to face client work, we have clients around the UK, so you’ll be on the road lots, and possibly staying away from home. We have a policy that no member of staff is away from home more than 3 nights a week.
- You’ll have lots of variety in your work, experiencing different projects in different organisations.
- We support our team members to develop their skills. We have training opportunities, and regular “bite sized training” to keep us all at the top of our game
- We will challenge you! We have a reputation for delivery at pace, and we are not like many other consultancies. We roll up our sleeves and work hard along side our clients to help them deliver change.
- We all contribute to business development, so you’ll play your part in searching for, writing and even presenting bids to new clients.
- As a small business we all roll up our sleeves and help to get the job done! We have days where we might be presenting to CEOs in the morning but moving the office around in the afternoon, so you’ll need to be flexible and be a real team player!
- We have a company pension scheme with the People’s Pension
- All staff get 30 days leave per year excluding bank holidays.
- Each year we celebrate “world book day” by taking a day off to read
- We have a career path in place for project professionals